This post is dedicated to Mom & Dad, Dad & Sharon, Trav & Anna, Terri, and all of our other friends and family who aren't experiencing ANY snow this winter!
HOT (lemonade stand)
COLD (giant snow pile)
HOT (picnic on the patio)
COLD (18 inches of snow on the patio)
HOT (climbing on the playset)
COLD (bobsled down the playset) As I write this, we are enjoying a balmy, almost-40-degree day and the snow is melting! Soon it will be HOT again :)
3 comments:
What a cute post Maria! he he. Hey look at it THIS way - you've got more variety - we'll never get to bobsled down a playset and boy does THAT sound fun!! Next time we are in NY during winter we will have to stop by for a ride!! :)
I guess you can tell from our blog that we aren't part of the group that this post is dedicated to. :) We are loving all the mountains of snow! But it's also fun to look at the pictures of summer, and Easton keeps talking about wearing shorts and picking blueberries... I love the variety of the seasons!
This is a very cute post! And I can't wait for the "hot" again! I'm having a hard time this year enjoying the cold for some reason, more so than other years.
Post a Comment