
This is my first post of the season, highlighting some of our favorite Christmas traditions. Creating a gingerbread house is not the most unique family tradition, but it is certainly one of Avery & Ella's favorites! My main role is to purchase (no, I do not make the gingerbread from scratch!) the house pieces and make the "royal icing". I cannot believe how glue-like it is! This year, Eric and I put the house together while the girls were at school so that it was dry and ready to decorate when they got home.

The "funnest" candy that I found this year to add to the house was Peeps in the shape of snowmen and evergreen trees -- so cute!

1 comment:
Avery and Ella did a great job on the gingerbread house! They are such precious girls, Maria! They always look so sweet in all of their pictures. You can tell they are kind and happy children!
Post a Comment