Avery calls her closest friends her "besty-best" friends. I am thankful that God has blessed me with MANY besty-best friends -- going back as far as high school! Recently I was a part of a special day -- Kim & Jason's wedding. Besides the honor and fun of helping them with the details, I loved spending time with some of my besty-best friends (I will call them BB's) who came from near and far to celebrate the occasion. One of my BB's, Kim, was my co-coordinator. We had a great time working together to get the bridal party down the aisle and finding a safe place for the gifts!

No one will ever know if we planned the polka dots . . . was it a coincidence or not?

Liz did an AMAZING job with the reception. She is so talented and has a huge servant's heart!

One of the highlights for me was spending time (not enough!) with Penny and Susanna who traveled from far away to celebrate with Jason & Kim.

A verse that reminds me of my BB's is 1 Thessalonians 5:11, "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing" I am so thankful for my friends -- they are a precious gift from God!
No comments:
Post a Comment