Here are some pictures from earlier years at the children's museum:
Annual Halloween party with Mother Goose (Avery is 5 and Ella is 3):
Ella has always been into the craft areas!
One History Place...
Sadly (to me!), September 2009 marks the ending of that phase of life. Last Friday, we visited the museum as a family -- most likely the last time we will use our membership before it expires this month. I cried off and on throughout our afternoon. The rest of my family just acted like it was no big deal (imagine that!).
Pictures from our "final" visit to the museum:
Eric said, "It's not like you're never going to come here again". To which I responded, "Yeah, but we won't be members. It's not the same!"
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven" Ecclesiastes 3:1



1 comment:
I can sympathize with your tears. :) Anytime I push Easton on the swing, I think "this could be the last time he needs me to push him!" Love the baptism photos - SO exciting! I like your new blog template, too.
Post a Comment