We have spent the last two Saturdays completing two major tasks around the house. The first was an outdoor project...
It started out as a HUGE pile of mulch in our driveway (about 15 cubic yards which equals 30 rolling garbage cans full!)

Many back-breaking loads transformed into beautiful landscaping around our trees & swingset and even a small garden for Ella.



The girls went away for an overnight with cousins (thanks, Lori!) and Eric and I spent all day yesterday painting. He did the cutting-in (the hard part) and I rolled. It turned out beautifully and Ella was so excited to see it when she came home this afternoon.
After
AfterWhew, we are tired and excited to see the results of our hard work. "The LORD your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands." Deuteronomy 2:7 Amen!

2 comments:
Maria, I love the new blog page!! The room looks beautiful and I loved how you put the mulch by the playground....looks very nice! I hope you have a great Summer!!
Bedroom looks adorable! Lucky girl.
Post a Comment