Saturday, January 3, 2009

THIS IS THE YEAR . . .

2009 is the year that...
  • I will celebrate my 40th birthday (February 19)
  • Eric & I will celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary (March 20)
  • Avery will be 9 (April 30) and Ella will be 7 (March 11)
  • We will have lived in our house for 10 years (December)
  • We will have attended North for 8 years (March)
  • I will have served in MOPS for 6 years (January)
  • I will have been a Christ-follower for 12 years (November)
  • I will have been a Seton Catholic Central high school graduate for 22 years and a Cornell University grad for 18 years
Wow, lots of years to celebrate.

To ring in the New Year, we traveled home to celebrate the birthday of one of my best friends, Christine (aka T.T.). She hosted a fun, fun party (you should have seen the "Dancing Queens" routine!)
We loved spending the evening with my sister, Coleen & her husband, Jerry
as well as our good friends Jackie & Chet (along with many other friends, new and old).
"You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance" Psalm 65:11

Thank you, God, for a new year of Your promises!



No comments: