On Thursday (2 days after Eric's back surgery) I heard a loud "Oh No!" from downstairs. I went running down, thinking that he had moved in some way that hurt his back. But the source of his cry was the ceiling in the guest bath -- it was caving in! We had noticed water spots through the summer, but put it on the back burner since Eric was in no condition to be doing household repairs. Well, there was definitely a plumbing problem, stemming from the upstairs bathroom, and we knew we needed help.

Within the day, 3 of our friends from community group came over to assess and begin working on the problem. This is a picture of Gary & Willie. They spent the whole afternoon here on Saturday -- we are so grateful! I asked Willie if he learned anything about plumbing and he said, "Yes. I learned that next time I'm gonna' call a plumber." :) Thank you, Gary & Willie for your many hours of service and care for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment